Sign in or
We get to move beyond the "cut up magazines" assignment and have students work with their own digital images (or other images they found on the web, like images posted in Flickr with a Creative Commons license).
- glogster (http://www.glogster.com/)
- Tabblo (http://www.tabblo.com)
- Scrapblog (http://www.scrapblog.com/)
- think/analyze your data/ideas in a visual manner
- Assignment Idea: I had students pretend they were applying to a Bachelor's granting institution and they had to submit both an essay and a collage. The assignment specifically asked for the collage along with a cover letter explaining what/how it was doing rhetorically.
- have students define/argue something visually
- produce visual reflections of vacations and other events
Latest page update: made by rrodrigo
, Mar 11 2009, 11:14 AM EDT
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by rrodrigo
44 words added
1 word deleted
- complete history)
Keyword tags: None
More Info: links to this page
There are no threads for this page. Be the first to start a new thread.